Time & Labor Management
Unauthorized Overtime and Time Card Theft
- 15 hourly employees
- $12.00 average hourly rate
- 4 minutes saved per punch
- Total annual savings: $9,360
By clocking in a few minutes early and clocking out a few minutes late, employees can easily accumulate unauthorized overtime. This unnecessary cost can add up quickly. By implementing rounding rules, you can trim away unauthorized overtime. See illustration to the right.
Punching in and out eliminates employees “fudging” their time records, but what about buddy punching? Our solutions utilize password protected web time clocks and biometric time clocks allowing you to eliminate this “budget-busting” problem.
Real Time Information
Get in-the-moment access to your employee data. Eliminate the guesswork of labor expenses by seamlessly integrating HR, Payroll and Time & Labor Management, allowing data to be viewed and analyzed in real time. See the full picture of your operations.
Access your system anytime, anywhere. You have 24/7/365 access to your data. All you need is any web browser or mobile device. Remain in constant control of your business information.
- Quick Links to your favorite reports
- Know your true costs by location and/or department
- 44 standard time reports easily customized to your needs
- Easily filter and sort data — save report settings for future use
- Choose from a wide range of export options including CSV, Excel, PDF, HTML and XML
Flexible time-off accruals management incorporates company requirements such as eligibility, tenure and hours worked. Online approval workflow tracks hours accrued, approved and remaining. Master calendar shows time-off scheduled by supervisor, department or company.
Job costing offers the ability to track work, time and expense against multiple cost centers, such as positions, departments, locations, contracts and/or tasks. Get greater accuracy in allocating costs and measuring efficiency.
Empowers employees to review time sheets, submit change requests, view time-off accruals, submit time-off requests and view history. This self-service is available on-line or via mobile app.
Multiple Data Collection Options
Integrate multiple time clock options to track employee and manager time, review hours, include comments for late or missing punches and address any other exceptions all from a single screen.
- web time clocks
- smart phone app
- proximity time clocks
- dial in from touchtone phones
- biometric fingerprint recognition
- traditional swipe keypads (bar code, magnetic)
- Select the best time clock solution for your work environment:
- Auto Populated Company Holidays
- Employee Scheduling
- Itemized Expense Tracking
- Mass Edit Capabilities
Start with Payroll – Add on what you need
Allevity Select ® is an “a la cart” menu of employer services. Start with payroll and add on what you need.back to top