What is Human Resource Outsourcing?
HRO is a full-service HR solution with many of the same services as PEO, but without the co-employer relationship. We'll handle the transactional HR and administer your benefits portfolio.
Why Consider Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO)?
For many businesses, the various functions of the HR department are too comprehensive and complex to maintain in-house. Human Resource Outsourcing firms help businesses minimize risk. Employment and labor laws change regularly, and it can be difficult for employers to remain up-to-date on regulations that affect the workplace. Allevity employs HR professionals whose purpose is to stay abreast on a variety of federal and state employment laws. Allevity helps businesses comply with these laws to avoid costly lawsuits brought on by employees. By combining expertise, services and technology, your various departments will be on the path to eliminating duplicate, unnecessary and wasted expenses.back to top
As an Allevity client, you’ll develop relationships with the HR and Payroll experts who administer your account. Partnering with Allevity is like riding a bicycle with training wheels. Your company is the bicycle and Allevity is your training wheels. We keep you steady and help you maintain your balance; we offer a degree of assurance; and we assist your managers in developing the skills needed to ride with confidence.
Established in 1974, Allevity is one of the founders of the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry. We deliver large company solutions while building valued relationships with our clients. Our services include human resource guidance, advanced payroll services, labor law compliance, employee and benefit administration, time and attendance technology, mobile workforce solutions and much more.
We are Soc 1 Type 2 certified. This assures you that we are using best practices to ensure your information is safe and your payrolls are accurate. We also deploy best practices in network protection. Our network is configured to meet the standards set by HIPAA, FERPA, GLBA, PCI and SOX.back to top
Food for Thought… HRO Style
The cost of compliance with benefits regulations is often a bigger burden for small companies, primarily because the associated overhead expenses are spread over a smaller workforce. According to a 2013 SBA survey, small companies spend up to 80% more per employee on federal regulatory compliance than large companies. Add to that the alphabet soup of HIPAA, COBRA, and FMLA, and it is no wonder compliance is so daunting. Allevity will assist and guide you through the gauntlet allowing you to reduce internal costs and stay compliant.back to top
Time & Labor Management
As part of our service, you'll have access to best-in-class time and labor management. Our clients have been able to save a significant amount of time, streamline processes and reduce costs by maintaining employee timesheets electronically.
Our time and attendance solution:
- Saves supervisors time by reducing paperwork
- Saves time and improves accuracy by automatically calculating hours, overtime, shift differentials and job rates
- Saves time and provides insight with built-in job costing and labor distribution reports
- Automatically tracks time off balances and requests
- Reduces overtime costs by eliminating overtime rounding
- Helps eliminate buddy punching and timecard theft
Allevity’s Human Resource Services
- Assistance with Coaching and Performance Management
- Termination Guidance and Processing
- Full Benefit Administration
- Labor Law and Wage & Hour Compliance
- Time & Attendance Software (included with 5+ employees)
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Employee Data Maintenance
- Assistance with Job Descriptions
- Array of Management and Employee Trainings
- Legally Required State and Federal Postings
- Holiday, Time-off Accruals, Tracking and Reporting
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Administration
Switching is Easy
Our Implementation Team is ready to bring your company onboard. We understand your payroll and we’ll do the hard work to ensure your transition is effortless and your payroll is accurate. We’ve brought on many businesses just like yours. It doesn’t matter the time of year or the complexity of your company, our team will make it happen. You’ll wonder why you didn’t switch to Allevity earlier.back to top