Human Resources Solutions
If you have employees you know how much time, energy and resources it takes to keep them happy and productive, all the while staying in compliance with the ever changing employment laws and regulations. That’s why we have different options for you to choose from.
Our most popular option combines the best of all options into one comprehensive combination that offers all-inclusive and affordable HR and payroll solutions to business owners. Your dedicated specialists provide unlimited support in areas such as employee benefits, labor law compliance, employee administration, expert payroll processing, and workers compensation administration. Built on the PEO model, we’re the “employer of record”, granting your employees access to our full benefits suite. However, you retain control of your staff. You decide who to hire and you manage their day to day activity.
Our team of experts will provide you the peace of mind you’ve been searching for by relieving you of the following employer headaches (just to name a few):
- Payroll (including direct deposit) and payroll tax processing
- Customized employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures guidance and assistance
- Legally required state and federal postings
- Compliance assistance with labor laws: Title VII, ADA, FMLA, CFRA, PDL, PFL, etc.
- Workplace trainings (including tool box trainings, management training, conflict resolution, sexual harassment prevention, and many more)
- Comprehensive benefit packages that includes PPO, HMO, HSA, Dental, Basic Life, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k), FSA, and many other voluntary benefits available to your employees
- Workers’ Compensation claims management
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Safety training assistance and risk control plans
- Prevailing wage administration
- Wage determinations
- Contract award information
- Contractor fringe benefits statement
- Suspended work payroll notices
- Request for Dispatch of Apprentices
- Certified payroll reports
- Training fund contributions
Looking for more control? Made-to-Order provides all the services above, yet, you remain the “employer of record”. This allows you to customize your benefits package to meet the needs of your company. Known as the ASO model, you’ll receive full benefits administration from open enrollment to reconciliation and carrier administration You’ll also receive the same dedicated HR support, employee administration, and expert payroll processing service as our PEO model.
This option includes the fundamentals an employer needs in to operate their business. These fundamentals include payroll and payroll tax reporting, EDD new hire reporting, time and attendance tracking, 24/7 access to records, and the ability to access on-line timekeeping, and Workers’ Compensation tracking. Click here to learn more about our payroll servicesClick here to compare services